Friday, May 2, 2014

Thing #1: for real this time....

I've been sort of lurking in the 23 Things, but not doing them "for real" or posting about them.  Now, however, that the calendar has shifted to May, I am realizing that I should get on the ball.  Otherwise, I won't be done by mid-June.  And I really, really wanna finish on time.

The official assignment for Thing 1 is:
Write a blog post for Thing 1 telling us what you hope to get out of the program.

I'm really hoping to learn to use my smartphone for more than just texting, email, the occasional photo (that I never do anything with), and....gasp....calling people.  I'm into technology, but short on time to figure out what things are trusted, work well, and won't cost me an arm and a leg.  All of this should help me out.  I'm also hoping to get some good ideas of tools to use for work and maybe just for fun.  

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment